Hi!
I went through a lot of the support articles and community questions but coudln't find anything regarding my problem.
We have noticed that when we create an issue we are able to assign it to colleagues who don't have that permission in certain projects. However when we try to assign them an already created issue it's not possible (as it should be).
For example. We have the Project "Projects" (creative, I know) for new Project Requests. Alina does not have the permissions to be assignee of any issues in this project. If I try to assign one to her, it's not possible to choose her name form the dropdown menu.
However, when I create a new issue and choose "Projects" I can create an issue with her as assignee, even though she doesn't have the permissons.

Is this a bug or did we miss something in our permisson settings?
Thanks,
Maureen