Hi There,
I am new to JIRA, so kindly excuse if this question is very silly 
I am trying to perform the User Management operations using the REST APIs. I was able to Create, Delete & Search (for single user using the username paramater).
I am not able to update user information (like emailAddress or displayName) using PUT method. Can you please let me know what I'm missing here:
I created the user using following POST method (/rest/api/2/user)
{
"emailAddress": "test.provisioning@example.com",
"name": "test.provisioning",
"displayName": "TestProvisioning"
}
And the user got created successfully. But when trying to invoke PUT method using the following JSON(for performing Update operation):
{
"displayName": "Test2Provisioning"
}
I am getting the below error message:
"Oops, something went wrong
Please check".
Please help...
Also I would like to know of there is any approach using REST APIs to
*Fetch the whole list if users from User Management
*User Password Reset
*Enable / Disable a user
Let me know for any further clarifications. Thank you in advance.
Regards,
Sadam