I just upgraded from 7.1.2 to 7.4.1. JIRA has informed me that the Application Links health check failed. It says:
One of your application links is reporting "Network error".
However, when I browse to the Application Links section, my two links look perfectly fine. Both my Bitbucket and Bamboo links report "Connected" and there is no indication of a problem.
How can I fix the health check?
(https://community.atlassian.com/t5/JIRA-questions/Application-Health-fails-even-it-says-connected/qaq-p/610518 seems similar, but with no resolution)
Are there any entries in your logs about problems with application links?
The issue has mysteriously disappeared -- which, on one hand isn't too crazy, since there didn't appear to be anything wrong with them. Still, it's odd that it presented itself in the first place.
Facing same issue with Fisheye. Most probably this is due to older version of Fisheye Application. Atlassian seems like encouraging customers to upgrade applications to latest versions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.