Hi guys.
I'm preparing some old plugin, developed in Jira 3.X, to upgrade to Jira 7. In particular, I'm creating a new plugin with single-issue-view to generate an customized word document. Meanwhile, the old plugin use some jira-core classes, like AbstractIssueHtmlView and JiraVelocityUtils.
When I added the jira-core, everything compile well and using atlas-mvn package, I was able to test the plugin with successfull. In the other hand, when I restart the server (Ctrl+C and atlas-run), I'm getting the following error.
********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
___ FAILED PLUGIN REPORT _____________________
1 plugin failed to load during JIRA startup.
'com.mycompany.issueoperations' - 'issueoperations' failed to load.
Unexpected exception parsing XML document from URL [bundle://167.0:0/META-INF/spring/plugin-context.xml]; nested exception is java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation: loader (instance of org/apache/felix/framework/BundleWiringImpl$BundleClassLoaderJava5) previously initiated loading for a different type with name "org/w3c/dom/Element"
loader constraint violation: loader (instance of org/apache/felix/framework/BundleWiringImpl$BundleClassLoaderJava5) previously initiated loading for a different type with name "org/w3c/dom/Element"
It was loaded from C:\projects\TTT\source\issueoperations\target\jira\home\plugins\installed-plugins\issueoperations-1.0.jar
********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Anyone knows how can I avoid this error?
Thanks.