"code block" macro works fine for C# and SQL and more.
But when i use it for XML it display me empty content.
I tried with and without the next header:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
Which version of Confluence are you using (Server/Cloud, if Server, which version number)?In general, the Code Block macro works for XML, but it might have something to do with your particular version of Confluence and/or what kind of XML you are trying to display.
Cloud. i tried many simple XML.
Please try it to verify it is works now in the Cloud version.
Have you switched to the new interface?
I tested it in the old interface, and it worked fine.
I tested it in the new interface, and it didn't work to paste the XML code (the tags got stripped out), but typing the XML code directly worked ok.
Another option might be to install the Better Code Macro (free from Atlassian Labs), and that might work better for you.
How can i know if i used the old or new interface?
I am new user 2 weeks ago.
(my tags also got stripped out).
I will use the Better Code Macro.
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.