Hi,
I configured serviced desk to enable customer to insert issue on customer portal. That work good if customer insert issue alone, but can happen too an agent can insert an issue for customer.
In this case how can I manage email of customer ? Automatically issue iset about agent like reporter of issue, but I am using automatic rule to change status of issue when customer answer to support or when support respond to customer, in this case cannot work, becasue reporter of issue is an agent. My goal is track the agent that reporting issue and email customer to change status issue, when he respond to a comment from agent.
I tried to change the reporter issue from agent to customer, and the customer receive correctly when Agent respond to customer, but when customer respond to the emeail, that is trap from jira, because at the moment, there isn't any support email defined (used to read support email):
In this fase I'd like to:
- use customer portal o agent to insert issue (should be possible, select emai of customer)
- I don't want enable an email support to create issue automatically.
- But I want that a can customer respond via email to an issue, directyle from email.
how can I configure this ?