Suppose I have A, B, C three projects and I put them in a single-select list. How can I create a ticket based on the selected value, saying if A is selected then create a ticket in project A
Hey - are you using JIRA Server or cloud? For JIRA server you could use Automation add-ons like Power Scripts for JIRA or Scriptrunner, for Cloud you can look into Automation.
Cheers
Christoph
Hi Christoph, thanks for reply. I'm using JIRA server. I guess I have to write a script within the plugin to fulfill this based on your reply. I was wondering if you know any plugin could do that, just don't want to reinvent the wheel.
Hey just use Power Scripts, it is very simple and you can do lots of other things with it whilst an addon only doing this is usually very limited in its behavior...
Thanks for the reply. I'll take a look at the addson.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.