Somehow I created a repo for work and used me as the owner instead of the company. I added my boss and coworkers to the repo so I could hand it to them. That made me readonly. My boss transfered ownership of the repo to the company for me so it's no longer under my account. However BitBucket still says I have too many users and has my account as read only. How do I fix that?
Hi Natalie, that means that the maximum number of users per account (or people that can have access to repositories) has been exceeded. You'll need to upgrade the plan for the account that owns the repo, or remove users until the name is under the limit again.
I've checked the Bitbucket account associated to your email address and there's only one user, so that message is probably referring to your company's Bitbucket account. Once they fix it following the instructions I mentioned above, your "read-only" status will be removed.
Let me know if you have any questions!
Ana
I believe we have a paid account. The account is Control Concepts.
Hi @njackman-cci, I've checked that account and it looks fine. However, it seems like it might be affected by this bug Billing notification, where a "Read only" notification is shown, but the accounts keep functioning as normal.
Can you check if you can actually push, or if you get some kind of error?
Let us know!
Unfourtunatly I can't. I'm out of town working from my personal laptop. I loaded Source Tree onto it since that is what we use. However Source Tree is rejecting my login even though the bitbucket page is accepting it. It seems my account is currently broken. Is there any way you can go inside and manually fix it if this is a bug?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.