Hi Community,
I am reaching out for help as I am getting no where and need your input to improve the next steps, all help is greatly apprecaited.
I have a process A -> B -> C -> where each step is it's own set of steps i.e:
A = A1 ->A2 ->A3
The twist is that whilst A must be done to start B and C need to happen at the same time with different transition points within each i.e.
B1 ->B2 can happen at a different time than C1 ->C2 and I'd like to maintain the overview of what is the state of A, B and C.
Is the best way to do this with 3 different workflows with interdepencies between them (if possible) or 1 workflow with sub workflows/ sub tasks?
Either way it be great if you can point me in a direction of how to complete your suggestion technically.
Thank you very much for your input
PS. if it helps your imagination each of the steps A, B and C are the development and mass review of certain deliverables and therefore B&C have a depency on A.