Hi,
I am facing issue when to upload attachment automatically from NESSUS Security Center. It was working before but not working now.
Is anybody facing similar issue and got resolution.
Regards,
MSD
I have not encountered this particular error, but I would like to know more about this problem. Such as:
It might also help to take a closer look at the logs inside JIRA or Confluence when this happens. If you're using Cloud, then it might be worth opening a support request to have our support team investigate at https://getsupport.atlassian.com
But if you're using the server versions that would be hosted on your local server, then I'd be interested to see what the JIRAHOME/log/atlassian-jira.log looks like when this error happens. It might provide some more info as to why this attachment failed.
Hi Andrew,
Thanks for response.
I will try to run test scan for RCA.
It was working before and suddenly stopped working. Will check for logs for same as sugested.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.