When I try to go to the usual url for my bitbucket cloud, I get the following
My account definitely exists as I used it a couple days ago, and I have just push code to my repository.
Any help would be appreciated
Hi Charlene! We've been able to reproduce this issue and our development team has been working into a fix. You should be able to login now following the steps:
If after this you're still experiencing problems, please let us know so we can contrinue helping you!
Best regards,
Ana
I'm having the same issue, and the steps outlined here did not resolve it.
I'm running Fedora 26 (4.11.10), and tried logging in using Chromium (Version 59.0.3071.104), Opera (46.0.2597.46), and a fresh install of Firefox (54.0) with no change in behavior. Each time I log in I'm redirected to https://bitbucket.org/socialauth/signup
Disregard previous message: I was able to log in using the google account integration.
Glad to hear that, Jonathan
I am also getting same issue, didn't get any luck to resolve this issue by above solution
Same problem here this morning creating a new account...
same problem here. Can't pass the"create a user name" step. Tried different browser and clearing cache and cookies, still can't fix it.
I also have the same issue - cannot create an account with Bitbucket even though after I first tried to login (to Bitbucket) with my Google account, the Atlassian account was created successfully and I can log in to id.atlassian.com.
Every time I try to access Bitbucket I get the "Pick a username" screen and I cannot progress further - there are no errors but nothing I can type in will get the dialog submitted - clicking Continue or hitting ENTER does not appear to do anything.
Both Firefox and Chrome report many "Content Security Policy" issues and also this exception:
Uncaught (in promise) ChunkLoadError: Loading chunk 5 failed.(error: https://bitbucket.org/atlassianid/bb-signup/undefineddist/webpack/5.js)at Function.u.e (https://d301sr5gafysq2.cloudfront.net/0c9cb1ba187e/dist/webpack/app.js:1:928)at Object.atlassian-id/registration/username-registration-form-cst (https://d301sr5gafysq2.cloudfront.net/0c9cb1ba187e/dist/webpack/vendor.js:890:150594)at https://d301sr5gafysq2.cloudfront.net/0c9cb1ba187e/dist/webpack/vendor.js:423:54436at l (https://d301sr5gafysq2.cloudfront.net/0c9cb1ba187e/dist/webpack/vendor.js:1112:98387)at Generator._invoke (https://d301sr5gafysq2.cloudfront.net/0c9cb1ba187e/dist/webpack/vendor.js:1112:98140)at Generator.forEach.e.<computed> [as next] (https://d301sr5gafysq2.cloudfront.net/0c9cb1ba187e/dist/webpack/vendor.js:1112:98744)at r (https://d301sr5gafysq2.cloudfront.net/0c9cb1ba187e/dist/webpack/vendor.js:423:53908)at https://d301sr5gafysq2.cloudfront.net/0c9cb1ba187e/dist/webpack/vendor.js:423:54051at new Promise (<anonymous>)at HTMLFormElement.<anonymous> (https://d301sr5gafysq2.cloudfront.net/0c9cb1ba187e/dist/webpack/vendor.js:423:53844) u.e @ app.js:1atlassian-id/registration/username-registration-form-cst @ vendor.js:890(anonymous) @ vendor.js:423l @ vendor.js:1112(anonymous) @ vendor.js:1112forEach.e.<computed> @ vendor.js:1112r @ vendor.js:423(anonymous) @ vendor.js:423(anonymous) @ vendor.js:423(anonymous) @ vendor.js:423each @ aui-5.js:14each @ aui-5.js:14h @ vendor.js:423(anonymous) @ vendor.js:423c @ aui-5.js:31trigger @ aui-5.js:31(anonymous) @ vendor.js:423u @ aui-5.js:25fireWith @ aui-5.js:25ready @ aui-5.js:25O @ aui-5.js:25Promise.then (async) r @ vendor.js:423(anonymous) @ vendor.js:423(anonymous) @ vendor.js:423(anonymous) @ vendor.js:423each @ aui-5.js:14each @ aui-5.js:14h @ vendor.js:423(anonymous) @ vendor.js:423c @ aui-5.js:31trigger @ aui-5.js:31(anonymous) @ vendor.js:423u @ aui-5.js:25fireWith @ aui-5.js:25ready @ aui-5.js:25O @ aui-5.js:25
Same here. Issue in Edge, Chrome, and Brave.
The problem I described above is now resolved for me - I can enter invalid username and get an error report, and have a valid user name accepted and access BitBucket.
Same, I am now able to create a user ID.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.