Hi All,
I go the following error when I was trying to push:
stamaki@~/repos/dplpwithdp$ hg push
pushing to https://Tamaki_Sakura@bitbucket.org/Tamaki_Sakura/dplpwithdp
abort: Permission denied
I haven't get this issue before. What cause it? Usually shouldn't it ask me password before proceed to check permission?
I tried to look into ~/.hgrc and ~/repos/dplpwithdp/.hg/hgrc, they all don't seems suspicious, only my usename/email address are in the first one and only the repo location are in the second one...
I also tried to search for the error on line, all metions ssh key. But I'm not using ssh and I haven't even had an ssh key setup, and before today all the push seems to be working normally without the ssh key setup.
=========================
Update: now I realize even a simple command to clone a public repo would fail:
stamaki@~/temp$ hg clone https://Tamaki_Sakura@bitbucket.org/rpy2/rpy2
abort: Permission denied
stamaki@~/temp$ hg clone https://bitbucket.org/rpy2/rpy2
abort: Permission denied
=========================
Update 2: my ~/.hgrc:
# example user config (see "hg help config" for more info)
[ui]
# name and email, e.g.
# username = Jane Doe <jdoe@example.com>
username = Tamaki_Sakura <tamaki.sakura@hotmail.com>
verbose = True
[extensions]
# uncomment these lines to enable some popular extensions
# (see "hg help extensions" for more info)
#
# pager =
# progress =
# color =
~
=========================
Update 3: I realize this issue seems to be still related to bitbucket somehow.
I couldn't clone the public repository rpy2 from Bitbucket, but I could clone the public repository GUN Health from Savannah:
stamaki@~/temp$ hg clone https://bitbucket.org/rpy2/rpy2
abort: Permission denied
stamaki@~/temp$ hg clone http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/health/
destination directory: health
requesting all changes
adding changesets
adding manifests
adding file changes
....