I'm trying to install the AUI in one of our Spaces.
In this page (https://docs.atlassian.com/aui/getting-started.html#serve-from-cdn\) you say: "you will need to include them in the HEAD of your HTML or template file, such as in the example below."When I go to edit the theme it shows me only the current theme and I'm not able to edit that. If I go to edit the layout there are plenty of files that use "Velocity" and I cannot add this: <link rel="stylesheet" href="//aui-cdn.atlassian.com/aui-adg/6.0.6/css/aui.min.css" media="all"><script src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.8.3/jquery.min.js"></script><script src="//aui-cdn.atlassian.com/aui-adg/6.0.6/js/aui.min.js"></script>
Do you know where can I add these 3 lines of code to load the AUI?
That is not for use in Confluence. You cannot simply add a new version of AUI to Confluence, it has it's own version of AUI installed and you will risk breaking the UI if you add a newer version of AUI like this.
What are you actually trying to accomplish here?
Thanks for your reply.I'm trying to use the AUI
I'm trying to use the AUI to create a horizontal menu. I tried using the formatting that I found online and it doesn't work. Is AUI already pre-installed? Is AUI similar to the Bootstrap library? Can I just use the AUI commands and they will just work?
Thanks!
Can you show me the component? Some of them are generally avaliable so you can use them. Others are not generally avaliable so you'd have to require them using a plugin or some other loading module.
Thanks, Steve. I didn't know about the core AUI. (I'm very new to Confluence)
I'm trying to use this menu:
https://docs.atlassian.com/aui/latest/docs/navigation.html
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.