I am trying to setup SAML in Jira connecting to Gluu and it is asking for a metafile to be provided by Jira. Where can I get this info?
Hi Cole,
I see you also asked this question on StackOverflow and received the following answer:
You can actually form your own metadata file if you have the correct parameters (which it looks like you have). There is a tool here you can use to pass in those parameters and it'll produce the metadata XML. (Metadata is just a structured way of communicating the SP properties). https://www.samltool.com/sp_metadata.php
You can actually form your own metadata file if you have the correct parameters (which it looks like you have).
There is a tool here you can use to pass in those parameters and it'll produce the metadata XML. (Metadata is just a structured way of communicating the SP properties).
https://www.samltool.com/sp_metadata.php
Hopefully that helped and you were able to get the metadata file you need. If so kindly let us know. If not let me know and we'll see what else we can do in regards to creating the metadata file.
Cheers,
Branden
I will try to do this today, or monday and let you know. Thank you.
Hi, did you manage to download metadata from Jira and how did you do it?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.