Hi,
I've just installed Confluence and keep receiving this message for any browser. Could you help please?
That error shows when you haven't configured confluence correctly and the Collaborative Editing service is unable to connect to the client. Do you have a proxy or SSL configured?
If you are using a proxy and SSL and Confluence 6, then there's a pile of knows problems with it even when you get all the config "right". Well worth jumping to a later version instead of trying to fix it.
hi, but what if i'm not using none of above, I have running with port without anything.
but facing same issue, it was running on Mariadb 5.5 , because of an issue I changed to mariadb 10.3 but I have the same Issue. any suggestions ? but im running 6.4 version of confluence
Move to using a supported database first. Mariadb could be the problem.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.