I can see the full change history of an issue on the screen. However I couldn't print it. Is there any way to print the screen or the history?
It would be wonderful if I could print the history of a filtered issue list;)
PDF View Plugin can print change history, with any other information related to issue in a customizable way (other export samples).
Check the free plugin Issue History Printer, If you want to deep history of issues. It was useful for me when I need to get a full change history of issues.
The add-on also support export/printing on filtered issue list.
Post deleted. @SocialMaker CURVC using sock puppets to ask and answer your own questions for the purpose of promoting your app is against our community rules.
Another way is to use the web browsers printing function. Minimize the page to fetch all information though :- P
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.