This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Update the Confluence Docker image to use Oracle JDK
"Edit the docker file and change the OpenJDK image that the Confluence image is created from to your new Oracle JDK image. Change:
FROM java:openjdk-8-jre
to
FROM oracle/JDK:8"
However, the image "oracle/JDK:8" is based on oracle linux while openjdk is based on debian. And oracle linux is using "yum". So that the "apt-get" command in DockerFile is not found when running "docker build ...".
I get the same message too
---> Running in fb573c0a912b+ apt-get update --quiet/bin/sh: apt-get: command not found
I commented out apt-get part and noticed tar command not there too.
+ tar -xz --directory /opt/atlassian/confluence --strip-components=1 --no-same-owner/bin/sh: tar: command not found
Oracle Linux uses yum not apt-get, so I wonder if this Dockerfile really tested before released it out..
I have same issue...
First, I edit Dockerfile.
#FROM openjdk:8u121-alpineFROM oracle/serverjre:8 //
After, $ docker build ./
Step 13 has error.
Step 13/18 : RUN apk update -qq && update-ca-certificates && apk add ca-certificates wget curl openssh bash procps openssl perl ttf-dejavu tini && rm -rf /var/lib/{apt,dpkg,cache,log}/ /tmp/* /var/tmp/*---> Running in 9767f435ac22/bin/sh: apk: command not foundThe command '/bin/sh -c apk update -qq && update-ca-certificates && apk add ca-certificates wget curl openssh bash procps openssl perl ttf-dejavu tini && rm -rf /var/lib/{apt,dpkg,cache,log}/ /tmp/* /var/tmp/*' returned a non-zero code: 127
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.