Hi All,
first I should say that I'm very happy to start using JIRA solutions. Great solutions! 
I'm using JIRA as cloud and my job here is using JIRA like unique central of alerts.
I just created a service desk called by AC. So, I have 3 customers using AppDynamics. I tod this integrations so when one metric take a health rule violation, one incident (using a custom issue type) as created in JIRA (service desk module).
So...what's my doubts:
1) doing this, I'm using one workflow for all. Can I use one workflow for each customer? One rule where if alert has coming from CUSTOMER A, so use this workflow therefore CUSTOMER B other workflow.
2) I created some SLAs for one alert. So, I have first SLA where my analist have 5 minutes to click on "on going",after this the SLA should be restart to 1 hour tonext "on demand". My problem: when I click on "on going" the SLA isn't refresh, just SUM the minutes/hours.
Tks in adv!
Best rgds