Any URLs that appear in my activity feed in JIRA relating to confluence attachments are incorrect. Here is an example:
http://jamieandjess.synology.me:8090//download/attachments/2457654/Mia-persona?version=1&modificationDate=1500563466565&api=v2
How can I fix the // after 8090, as removing one of these gives a correct URL. I'm suprised Atlassian haven't picked this up.
Just checking if you have recmoeved the training "/" from your Base URL.
yes, there is no "/" from the base URL. One of the first thoughts I had. I did find that it was posted as a bug once before but Atlassian refused to fix it on the grounds that IE8 support was being dropped and the "//" wouldn't pose an issue for modern browsers.
Not accurate though, as it doesn't work on Edge, Chrome or Safari
Thanks,
I have tried changing the confluence base url to a deliberately incorrect one for a test:
http://jamieandjess.synology.me:8090/confluence as the base url gives a download url of http://jamieandjess.synology.me:8090/confluence//download/attachments/2457654/Mia-persona?version=1&modificatio...
What about the URL in the Application Link itself?
No trailing // their either i'm afraid. Thanks for the suggestion.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.