The IF conditions tree in service desk automation are showed over each other.
Does anyone knows why and how I can fix that?
It is Jira Service Desk on server ver. 3.3.0
Dear Arsham,
May I ask what browser you are using?
Atlassian supports the following browsers
Microsoft Internet Explorer (Windows)(1)
Version 11
Microsoft Edge(2)
Latest stable version supported
Mozilla Firefox (all platforms)
Google Chrome (Windows and Mac)(3)
Safari (Mac)
Latest stable version on latest OS release supported
Mobile Safari (iOS)(4)
The default browser on Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/supported-browsers-744721663.html
Friendly Regards,
Jeremy Mooiman
Dear Jeremy
Thanks for your prompt reply.
I'm using the latest version of Google Chrome as 59.0.3071.115
If that can help, I'm running on a 64 bit Windows 8.1 Pro
Let's try a different browser to see if that is it and also see if resizing the browser window has any effect. Regardless this may be something to be reported to Atlassian Support ultimately.
Resizing the window doesn't change anything. And also almost the same issue in IE (slightly better than Chrome though)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.