I am very new to jira plugin development , I have jira plugin that support jira 7.2.2 . I want to upgrade that one to 7.3.2 . Please help me how to start this .
If you developed your own plugin, I guess its better to ask the developer community such questions:
https://community.developer.atlassian.com/c/JIRA
And here you can find developer docs about all Atlassian products:
https://developer.atlassian.com/docs/
Change the JIRA version in your pom.xml to the version you like (7.3.2) in this case and rebuild the plugin. If there are any API changes, you will have to fix it.
Even if the plugin builds fine, test it in JIRA 7.3.2 (or using atlas-run) to make sure there are no other issues - like UI changes, javascript errors etc.
Can you please help with that . I will pay for your work.
Please provide with your email id
You can find an Atlassian expert who will be able to help from https://www.atlassian.com/partners/search?page=1.
PS: I also work for an expert named Go2Group. You can reach out to us at https://www.go2group.com/contact-us/.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.