Hi all,
We are using JIRA SD for some weeks now. To better answer to our needs, our process is e-mail based (we don't advertise about the portal, it's even not accessible to external users).
One of the thing we experience with an helpdesk e-mail address is a significant number of duplicated ticket from same user (sending twice same e-mail, asking same question 2h after before because the first one has not been answered yet, etc...)
In order to quickly spot duplicated tickets and avoid waste of time (especially if they are processed separately by 2 different agents), we were thinking about displaying in the ticket view (probably on the right side) the open / recent tickets from the same user.
I know automatic query links exist in the "customers" menu but it's another view and several extra clicks to get the info. Any idea how we could do that?
Surprisingly I have found any similar request, maybe I didn't use proper wording.
Thanks for your help!
Joachim