@Steven BehnkeI have read several different documents and community posts on steps to add a link/button on a single Confluence Page to open a JIRA Issue Collector, using the custom setup on the Collector.
I used an HTML Macro and have all code in place and link text appears. In preview the link works and opens the Collector form.
However, when I save the page and try to click the link it does not work. If I right click the link and ask it to open in new tab/page, it opens the same page I am on.
<head>
<script type="text/javascript" src="xx"></script>
<!-- This is the script for specifying the custom trigger. 'dsuSupportTracker' -->
<script type="text/javascript">window.ATL_JQ_PAGE_PROPS = {
"triggerFunction": function(showCollectorDialog) {
//Requires that jQuery is available!
jQuery("#dsuSupportTracker").click(function(e) {
e.preventDefault();
showCollectorDialog();
});
}};</script>
</head>
<body>
<h1 style="color:blue;">Member Services Support Request</h1>
</br>
<h2>
<a href="#" id="dsuSupportTracker" class='btn btn-primary btn-large'>Open a JIRA Ticket</a>
</h2>
</body> |
I am probably just looking right past the issue, but don't want to keep banging my head against a wall.