Greetings Everyone:
I would like to inform my users about Bitbucket outage, is there any way to send tham a notification
I found that we do have this option in JIRA but couldn't find in Bitbucket.
Any help on this will be great for me
Hi Rahul! How are you doing?
Do your jira and bitbucket installations share the same users and groups? If so, you could send the bitbucket-users group an email from JIRA.
Hope this helps!
Thanks,
Cristiano
Great Idea but actually we have diffrent set of users in Bitbucket and JIRA
Is there not a way to send from Bitbucket
Are you asking about Bitbucket Server (self-hosted) or Bitbucket Cloud (bitbucket.org)?
Hello James,
I'm asking for Bitbucket server(self hosted datacenter)
Hello:
Any suggestions please, we have to annouce a planned outage tomorrow for downtime.
Please suggest if there is a way to accomplish this task
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.