Hi!
When I attach a file to an issue, my client can not download it from the service desk.
Can you help me?
Did you share the document file with the customer? What sort of attachment was it? PDF, excel, word..? Any sort of error message?
It was a PDF File. I attach the document in the issue, but my client does not receive it in service desk. There was no error message. How can i share the document, do i have to do anything special?
i haven't played much with attachments in awhile but just a question....
Do you have attachment field visable for the issue type in the portal?
project>project settings> request types - request type, edit fields
Yes, its visable.
Javier,
The attachment needs to be added in a public comment for the customer to see it.
It is in a public comment...
ok, the filename has non-standard characters? sometimes i have problems with the ! due to the fact that is used by jira
which version of jira are you using? can you print the error that appears from the portal?
After attaching a file in JSD I make it visible to the customer in a comment by using this for a download link:
[^filename]
or this for an embedded thumbnail:
!filename|thumbnail!
As a heads up, JIRA 6.4.x has passed end of life status and is no longer eligible for standard support other than upgrade assistance. Please see Atlassian Support End of Life Policy.
And how can I download it?, because I only see it as a comment and not as a link
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.