I have configured the sidebar before successfully, but with the recent changes to Confluence, I am confused.
1) I don't want to show the Blog
2) I want "Pages" to either not show or show the hirearchy of the application. When I click on "Pages" on the sidebar, I get an page saying "THERE'S NOTHING HERE BUT POTENTIAL. Get creating some meeting notes, product requirements, how-to articles, or other content to see this space fill up." That is what get when I first added the home page. How do I get "Pages" to list the hierarchy of pages?
I show as administrator for the space so I assume I have the necessary permissions. The pages that I show to edit the sidebar don't look anything like the documentation and don't show the options shown in the documentation. https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/configure-the-sidebar-317194694.html That documentation shows everything I want to do; however, that documentation looks like how it USED to work; not how it currently works. For example, I don't see the pencil edit icon beside the name. I don't see these options anywhere in the current configuration options.