Is there a configuration to send an alert when your license count nears the limit? I see in Crowd there is a 90% alert that goes outhttps://confluence.atlassian.com/crowd/licensing-17956964.html#Licensing-WarningwhenNumberofUsersapproachesLicenseLimit
Does JIRA follow the same rules? Can we set this up?
Tyler - guess this is a good question for the Atlassian sales team if you want to reach out to them if you haven't found any documentation online.
Cheers
Christoph
Hi Tyler,
did u got any resolution to setup an alert when license reaches threshold?
Please let me know
Regards
Surakshita
I didn't find anything on my own, just sent an email to contact Atlassian licensing. I'll make sure to update with what I find.
They got back to me saying "we currently do not have a configuration to alert you when you are close to the end of your user limit." Not a great help. Would be a feature suggestion I suppose...
Thanks alot..
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.