I want to add new members manuall. When will the invitation link sent to their email account expire?
Hello Klaudia,
You will be able to Reset the Invitation Link which will cause the original invitation to expire.
At that time, you can generate a new invitation link or then invite them manually.
Let us know if you have any questions about this!
Kind Regards,
ShannonAtlassian Cloud Support
How do you invite them manually? I have send two invitations; one to a gmail account and one to a comcast account. It both instances, a box popped up with an error code 401.
Hi Michael,
It sounds like you might be running into a different issue here. I would recommend raising a new question about this, and include screenshots of your error and anything from the Confluence Server logs that comes up when you try to invite them.
Be sure to include the exact steps you took so far to try and invite the users, as well as your Confluence Server version.
Regards,
Shannon
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.