Hello Team,
I am new to plugin development. I am trying to build a plugin by following the tutorial available for Atlassian developers. Below is the link that I followed.
https://developer.atlassian.com/jiradev/jira-platform/guides/issues/tutorial-adding-content-to-the-jira-view-issue-page
I am getting the following error while in the Due Date screen - "Error rendering 'com.example.plugins.tutorial.tutorial-jira-add-content-to-view-issue-screen:due-date-indicator'. Please contact your JIRA administrators"
Can someone help me out in overcoming this issue? Please let me know what details you require so that I can provide you accordingly.
Thanks
Pavan
Can you check the logs (atlassian-jira.log) and see if there are any errors that might indicate the cause?
Hello Jobin,
I haven't imported that to any of my instances but trying to access that via localhost and 2990 port. I have installed Jira Service Desk on the same machine where i am trying to create a plugin. So should I still check the same log?
via http://localhost:2990/jira
Assuming that you are running via atlas-run, you can see the logs in the same command window. Are you not seeing any errors other than what you are seeing in the UI?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.