Hi,
When I create an issue I would like only the PM to assign the issue to a developper.
When the PM changes the status of "Send to developper" (workflow) and assigns a developper, the developper is allowed to assign it to other developper.
So I configured the field "Assignable User" and "Assign Issues" in the permission scheme of my project --> OK
I created a behavior for the field "Assignee": Read only for step "Open" except PM --> OK
It seems to work fine but I still have the "Assign to me" link.
Indeed, when I create an issue, (and I am not the PM) this issue is automatically assign to PM (OK) and no one
can change the assign to another developper except PM (OK). But I can click on "Assign to me" link. I do not want that
How can I change the status of the "Assign to me" link to "read only" or "hide" as long as the PM has not assigned to a developper ?
It seems I do not have access to this link with behavior
If I'm not clear, do not hesitate to tell me !!
Thanks for your help
Eric