I'd love to have the checklist and/or details show up in the card on the board and not be hidden. Is this possible?
Hey Jennifer
It's not actually possible to have the checklist show on the front of the card (what you see when looking at the board), only on the card back (what you see when you click a card).
This would be a good suggestion to submit to Trello at feature-ideas@trello.com for future consideration.
Great, thank you. I will suggest to the Trello team.
There isn't a vanilla Trello solution to this, but there are Chrome Extensions out there that can do this: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/next-step-for-trello/iajhmklhilkjgabejjemfbhmclgnmamf?hl=en
Is there somewhere we can go to upvote Jennifer's suggestion?
Thanks for sharing. Useful option. Likes
Also looking for this solution. Might be a make-or-break feature for using Trello! Please include this as a feature or power up.
Yusss! Now I'm a trello user.
Thx so much for posting that!
Is everyone else getting the full checklist? I only see the top item on the list on the cards.
This is a deal breaker for me to switch over full time from MS Planner. Just asked the same question before I found this thread. This would be a HUGE bonus
Did you try it with the chrome extension? https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/next-step-for-trello/iajhmklhilkjgabejjemfbhmclgnmamf?hl=en
There is no chrome extension as MS Teams app.
Aaaaand break. RIP trello.
We will use sth else.
Did you find something suitable?
Hi,
We added Power-Up to display checklist at the front of the card.
Show Checklist - https://trello.com/power-ups/5fb7eaf8055b9566a547e0f9
If you have any questions please let us know, Thanks.
Hi - I have a request:
We have multiple users and multiple boards. When we go into subscribe, it only lets us suscribe per member (for unlimited boards), or per board (for unlimited members.)
This is too time consuming to go to each board or each user.
Can you add a feature to subscribe to the entire Trello Workspace and enable this for each user & each board?
Thanks in advance,
Don
Hi @Don Nohavec ,
Thank you for your message.Could you email us at: contact@adftech.net we can set it up.
ThanksADF TECH Teamhttps://adftech.net/trello
Why your power up needs access to the trello board? Your powerup wants a lot of information for using it. I would like to use it but if t requires all these insight I'm not confogrtable.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.