I am currently using Excerpts macros to populate a single page with the links from numerous other pages. On the individual pages I have an Excerpt macro that people paste their links into, and then on the collated page, I use the Include Excerpt macro from each of those pages.
I am wondering if there is a faster/easier way to do this so that I do not have to know the name of every page and include that excerpt on my page (because hypothetically I could end up with 50+ pages that I want to collate the content of). For instance, could each of the individual pages use a label and then I can pull just the links from pages with that label and populate a list of links on my collated page? I do not want to use Content by Label because that pulls the name of the page with a brief look at the page and then you have to navigate to the page to see everything - I want to be able to see all links from the individual pages right there on my collated page. I am happy to use a query or some other back end way to do this if there isn't an easy macro. I also don't need the links to come in in any organized way -- it could just be a running list that I then have to move around/organize/apply IA to.
I'm trying to limit the amount of work each team needs to do on their individual page to allow me to see their links on my collated page. Thanks!