I happen to update to JIRA package 0.50 for python yesterday, and the script isn't working any more.
When I create the JIRA object, it gives the following error:
File "/Path/servers.py", line 13, in __init__
self.jira = JIRA(options, basic_auth=(self.reporter['username'], self.reporter['password']))
File "/Path/venv/lib/python3.4/site-packages/jira/client.py", line 261, in __init__
si = self.server_info()
File "Path/venv/lib/python3.4/site-packages/jira/client.py", line 1617, in server_info
return self._get_json('serverInfo')
File "/Path/venv/lib/python3.4/site-packages/jira/client.py", line 2036, in _get_json
r_json = json_loads(r)
File "Path/venv/lib/python3.4/site-packages/jira/utils.py", line 78, in json_loads
raise_on_error(r)
File "/Path/venv/lib/python3.4/site-packages/jira/utils.py", line 91, in raise_on_error
raise JIRAError(None, **kwargs)
jira.utils.JIRAError: JiraError HTTP None
where options holds
options= {'server': self.base_url, 'verify':'False'}and base_url = 'https://jira.fiware.org'
then, when I set
get_server_info=False
then the error moves forward to
WARNING:root:[Errno 2] No such file or directory while doing GET https://jira.fiware.org/rest/api/2/search [{'headers': {'X-Atlassian-Token': 'no-check', 'Content-Type': 'application/json', 'Connection': 'keep-alive', 'User-Agent': 'python-requests/2.7.0 CPython/3.4.1 Darwin/14.5.0', 'Accept-Encoding': 'gzip, deflate', 'Cache-Control': 'no-cache', 'Accept': '*/*'}, 'params': {'startAt': 0, 'expand': None, 'maxResults': 50, 'validateQuery': True, 'jql': 'project in (HELP, HELC) and issuetype = Monitor', 'fields': []}}]
Coming the error
File "/Path/venv/lib/python3.4/site-packages/jira/client.py", line 1587, in search_issues
resource = self._get_json('search', params=search_params)
So it seems like it cannot search issues.
thanks in advance!