I'm a novice at the scrum board filters. I'm struggle with my teams work crosses many projects so I don't want to bring all of the projects into the query so for those projects that I have not included I wanted to pull a few tickets into the query but as soon as I add the "OR sprint - whatever it is " to the filter and save it. Then I can no longer create or start a sprint. It is like I took off the ORDER BY Rank ASC off the filter.
Here is my query that does save but then the create sprint is greyed out. This query work will populates the board but takes the creat and start functionality is removed. If I just take back the OR out then it works fine.
(project in ("ENT - Payment Gateway BE", "ENT - Get Address", "ENT - CECI Backend", "ENT - IPEN ", "ENT - Service Utilities", "ENT - Ecommerce Subtotals", "ENT - Tools", "ENT - NAIC Exceptions", "ENT - OCheque Backend", "ENT - Tasks", "ENT - NAIC Registry", "ENT - Payment Gateway") AND status not in (Closed) OR Sprint = 8403) ORDER BY Rank ASC