Hello,
we are currently on JIRA Server 7.3.1 and our users are missing their classic export options for issue (i.e. either CSV or Excel).
We only have the following options available:
We also recently tried the solution mentioned here for reactivating Excel, but that does not seem to work anymore: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/JIRA-Core-questions/JIRA-7-2-x-Excel-export-gone/qaq-p/231223#M15002
Can anyone send me in the right direction to reactivate at least CSV exports?
Thank you
Hi Jan,
I installed a new 7.3.1 instance and here are the options I have:
I would check to see if you have an add-on that could be inhibiting some of the menu items. I also verified the instructions in the JIRA Server 7.2/7.3 instances section of JIRA Excel export of issues no longer opens correctly works to re-enable that menu option:
At this point I would check to see if you have an add-on that could be inhibiting some of the menu items. If you're unable to find any add-ons that could be causing this, I would next verify if this is the same case for all users and admins and see what the difference is between your accounts.
Cheers,
Branden
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.