We would like to add tasks, bugs, stories from our TFS into a Confluence page.
Is there any recommended plugin?
Should we use cloudpipes? If so are there any instructions to how to do it?10x for the assistance!Roy
Hi Roy,
Cloudpipes appears to be the way to go. However, I wasn't able to find information in the documentation on their site about how to integrate the two.
Perhaps you will have better luck finding that information from the above site?
Kind Regards,Shannon
I'd love to know how to integrate Confluence and TFS as well. Has anyone done that?
+1 - Also interested in being able to link that way back and forth.
...same here, we need this too. We are using PocketQuery so our first thought was connecting the SQL DB to Confluence and add queries there. But as this is probably not available on premise forever, we need another way to integrate...
Hi Jan TFS provide a REST API. With PocketQuery for Confluence / Jira reading dat from a REST API is pretty easy.
Hi Jan - could you elaborate on this: "this is probably not available on premise forever"?
Following up on this: PocketQuery for Confluence could help you with this. If your Confluence instance can send requests to the TFS REST API and the REST endpoints provide the data you need, this should be pretty straight-forward. You can find a few examples for this purpose in the docs. The other way with PocketQuery would be to access the TFS data directly via JDBC. But this is probably not feasible in this use-case. Not sure how it compares to a solution with Cloudpipes (guess I gotta learn something new here).
Felix, I am not working with TFS but heard that this will be named DevOps and probably available in the cloud only in future. That is what I meant here...
Just curious if anyone has investigated further as it relates to the Cloudpipes solution? I am interested in displaying TFS data in Confluence for a potential one stop shop for project progression. Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.