Hello Community member,
First of all, thanks a lot for all the help done in the past.
So as per user requirement , I have created QA Testing Column in Sprint and renamed existing In Progress to Development. Also I have moved issues from In Progress .i:e Development phase to QA phase so that QA phase should be visible to user.
1. User is now unable to view Development phase
2. Can I move single issues say LM-1132 to QA phase, if yes then how. If no , then other alternative.
3. Do I need to configure this newly created column. My projects columns are interconnected to other [projects.
Please find below for better understanding what is exact requirement from user.
Current
1. To Do 2.In Progress 3.Done
Proposed
1.To Do 2. In Progress rename to Development 3.QA Testing 4.Done
Let me know if any further details is required.
Regards,
Anup