Hi,
I want to create report for finding TAT between 2 particular workflow statuses in a particular project. For e.g I want to create a report where I can see how much time was spent in resolving a ticket ever since it was created. It could be specific to a single project.
TAT? You don't want me to explain what that acronym means around here in public...
There are a couple of reports in JIRA that do "time in status" and the marketplace is well worth a look, but I don't know what you mean by TAT, so I'm not sure I can point you at anything specific.
TAT - Turnaround time. There's a report Resolution time report, but what would the query be for finding the resolution between 2 transitions of any particular workflow. For e.g. I have to create a report on Finance Turn Around Time for particular Project where I have to evaluate all statuses where Finance team is involved and generated TAT data.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.