Hello,
I was wondering how I could connect to another container in the Bitbucket Pipelines. I use capybara and selenium chrome and I would love to run my integration tests on bitbucket pipelines.
Here is my bitbucket-pipelines.yml:
image: damireh/ruby-2.3.1-node-6.9.4pipelines: default: - step: script: - export DATABASE_URL=postgresql://test_user:test_user_password@localhost/db/test- bundle install- curl -o- -L https://yarnpkg.com/install.sh | bash -s -- --version 0.23.3- export PATH=$HOME/.yarn/bin:$PATH- yarn install- rake db:migrate- DOCKER=true bundle exec rspec- yarn testservices: - postgres- chromedriverbranches: master: - step: script: - export DATABASE_URL=postgresql://test_user:test_user_password@localhost/db/test- bundle install- curl -o- -L https://yarnpkg.com/install.sh | bash -s -- --version 0.23.3- export PATH=$HOME/.yarn/bin:$PATH- yarn install- rake db:migrate- DOCKER=true bundle exec rspec- yarn test- git push https://heroku:$HEROKU_API_KEY@git.heroku.com/$HEROKU_APP_NAME.gitservices: - postgres- chromedriverdefinitions: services: postgres: image: postgresenvironment: POSTGRES_DB: db/testPOSTGRES_USER: test_userPOSTGRES_PASSWORD: test_user_passwordchromedriver: image: selenium/standalone-chromeports: - "4444:4444" - "5900:5900"
the yml file looks good. It now depends on how your selenium tests are configured.
Did you try out the shown yml file? What errors did you get from the pipeline?
@Christine_Pinto can you provide an example post or readme with examples how to implement this?
I have been trying for some days to use either selenium + geckodriver or chromium + webdriver on Bitbucket Pipelines but I cannot find a solution that works!
I am using Rails and Capybara, and locally I can use both selenium and webkit but neither on Bitbucket.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.