Hi there,
in my company we are using JIRA and I like the tool a lot, so I decided to buy my own 10$ license for a tiny private project. I am now setting up JIRA with my company's setup as example.
There's one little thing I can't get working the same as it is in my company.
In the activity stream of my company's JIRA when an issue is assigned, solved, reopened or closed the activity stream says User a opened issue / resolved issue / reopened / closed issue as seen in screenshot 1.
In my JIRA, though I also created workflows and added event handlers like "Issue Closed" and transitions similar to my company's one the activity stream always says "User changed status to...". (See screenshot 2)
I can't get it making the same so that there are specific entries for opening, closing etc instead of just a general message.
I tried many hours now and googled a lot but with no success.
Can anybody help??
Thank you very much.
Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2