My users doesn't have "Done", "In progress" and "To do" statuses. There is no problem with permissions as I have checked several times. Please help me if any solution.
The workflow determines what status are available and the transitions between them.
If you mean the transitions are missing, then look at the conditions on the transitions - these will hide them from users unless the conditions are met (things like "user must be in group" or "user must have 'resolve' permission" are the usual conditions we see)
Work flow has all the statuses but users can not see them. I have only limited "Closed" and "Resolved" statuses to management team but users do not have "Done" status also. How can I solve it?
No, you need to understand what I've said, not repeat the question.
A status is *always* visible on an issue, so "user cannot see status" is nonsense. Do you mean that the *transitions* are missing? Or something else?
Yes. you are right. Transitions are missing. Any Solution?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.