I want to add the sprint column to my general backlog view. Is this possible?
What do you mean by "sprint column"?
The Backlog 'view' current shows columns containing the summary, assignee, issue number, priority and story points. I would like to add the sprint number to that 'view'.
Ah, the field columns, not board columns.
Go to the board config, the card layout section, you can add fields in there (note - that assumes a relatively recent version of JIRA Agile, I seem to remember getting fields into the backlog view is a recent addition)
Thanks. That worked although the layout isn't exactly want user friendlt IMHO
We also need to be able to display the "due date" as a column in the backlog view (and in the sprint list view, btw).
Since the backlog view does show items in a sprint, stakeholders (and ourselves) would like more usable view on status of items, so status would be great here.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.