Fellow sufferers!
I need to know the ID of a particular project in Confluence (I'll use the ID to make REST queries). Where in the UI is the ID displayed?
BW Peter Bunde ´Hansen
The Confluence REST API leans on the space key, not id, and that's visible everywhere, in the name, the urls and so-on (I'm assuming you mean "space", as Confluence doesn't have "projects")
Hi Nic
Thanks for your reply. Yes, I mean space. I still can only find the title - not something that looks like an ID. Could you provide a screen cut-out to guide me in
..how to find it, or mark it in the cut-out?
BW Peter Bunde Hansen
By the way, in the REST documentation, the ID is mentioned as <projectIdOrKey>.
This gives me the ID: https://csc-ejendom.atlassian.net/secure/BrowseProjects.jspa?selectedCategory=all&selectedProjectType=all
But I get an error message:
{"errorMessages":["You cannot edit the configuration of this project."],"errors":{}}
For this URL:
https://csc-ejendom.atlassian.net/rest/api/2/project/YR/role
From the documentation, it seems I do not need admin rights to query these roles; also why is the reponse mentioning '...edit...' when clearly I am not trying to edit something?
Those are JIRA projects, not Confluence spaces.
Ok, the new layout on Cloud doesn't expose the space key as much. You could look at the url you are on when you're looking at a page, or look at the list of spaces where the keys are listed.
What I am trying to achieve is this:
In Confluence, I have a space with a number of pages. A subset of the members of the space are 'Reviewer'. I than need to query via my REST API who the Reviewer's are.
Please propose a way to do that.
)If the member can have the role irt particular pages within the space, that would be great, or if it is only possible to do that on space level, that is fine as well.)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.