Hi,
I am using a Windows 2012 R2 server on which I have installed my Bitbucket server and Jenkins.
I have also installed openSSH and as far as I can tell the ssh service is running ok.
I logon to the server using a certain account (say WinServUsername) and have a different MyUsername to connect to both Bitbucket and Jenkins.
I have created a ssh key under "C:\Users\WinServUsername" and added the host mycomputer.
I have tried to follow advices from https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Continuous-Delivery-questions/Connecting-Bitbucket-and-Jenkins/qaq-p/81239/page/2
but so far I still get permission denied when trying to add the rep to a jenkins job.
In jenkins I have created 3 type of "Username and SSH key" credentials:
1/ MyUsername and SSH key copied manually from "C:\Users\WinServUsername\.ssh\id_rsa.pub"
2/ WinServUsername and SSH key copied manually from "C:\Users\WinServUsername\.ssh\id_rsa.pub"
3/ jenkins and SSH key copied manually from "C:\Users\WinServUsername\.ssh\id_rsa.pub"
Non of these credentials work.
Has someone done it and could help me to figure out what I am doing wrong?
Thank you.
Ben