So ive setup plenty of Portfolio's in the past, but for some reason my most recent one is having the following issues (which I can't for the life of me resolve)
- Ive made a Portfolio plan and associated with a Sprint board
- I have created a team, and associated it with a board and the team with sprints, and team with skills
- team members are not in any shared boards/teams
- I can see a list of Stories in the Scope view
- I have added estimates to the relevant skill
BUT when I vew the timeline
- the sprints from the sprint board dont appear
- the stories from the Scope view dont appear
- when I press calculate, nothing changes
- when I try to select a team member, they show as greyed out
Also worth noting, Sprints are showing as selected in the Scope view.
I've rebuilt the plan several times, and nothing seems to help. Any ideas?