I have 3 nodes currently host Jira, Is there any way I can use scriptrunner to list all these nodes informationi?
Hey @[deleted]! Are information still needed?
If yes you are welcome - https://github.com/Punkoivan/JiraScripts/blob/master/getClusterManager.groovy
This script returns to your ClusterManager Object, which has a lot of methods - Atlassian documentation for the class.
I believe that getAllNodes() and then iterating over - what are you looking for.
Regards,
Ivan Punko
Hey Ivan -- Do you have any examples of calling this object? I can't get it to work in Jira's script runner for example.
This seems to get me the info I want in Script Runner (still playing with it -- but the raw data of the nodes and their state get returned)
import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessorimport com.atlassian.jira.cluster.ClusterManagerdef componentAccessor = ComponentAccessor.newInstance()def clusterManager = componentAccessor.getOSGiComponentInstanceOfType(ClusterManager.class)def clusterInfo = clusterManager.getAllNodes()
And this will get the same info via rest endpoint. Just add '/rest/scriptrunner/latest/custom/getClusterStatus' to the end of your base url. It may need some polish -- it works, but I am not super strong in java/groovy.
import com.onresolve.scriptrunner.runner.rest.common.CustomEndpointDelegateimport groovy.json.JsonBuilderimport com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessorimport com.atlassian.jira.cluster.ClusterManagerimport groovy.transform.BaseScriptimport javax.ws.rs.core.MultivaluedMapimport javax.ws.rs.core.Responsedef componentAccessor = ComponentAccessor.newInstance()def clusterManager = componentAccessor.getOSGiComponentInstanceOfType(ClusterManager.class)Set clusterInfo = clusterManager.getAllNodes()@BaseScript CustomEndpointDelegate delegategetSessionCount(httpMethod: "GET") { MultivaluedMap queryParams, String body ->return Response.ok(new JsonBuilder([clusterInfo]).toString()).build();}
Documentation can be found at the Adaptavist site here: https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/jira/rest-endpoints.html
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.