Please see the attached pic below. I guess some scripts would be necessary , any support appreciated.
Dont think you can get more than 2 drop downs via custom fields in Jira Cloud. Jira server is more flexible and can prolly accomplish this via some edits.
Thanks. I finally tried the table grid editor add-on that addresses this issue. Pretty happy with that.
Cool to hear (we are behind the table grid editor add-on)
Note that we'll be introducing the table grid editor for JIRA cloud. The beta version is ready. If interested - send a mail to support.tge@idalko.com
Francis
Oh! great. The tool is great , and my company has decided to procure it after I demostrated with a server version (30 day trial) . Would be good to have on cloud as well where people like me play around a bit before recommending the same.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.