Hello
I need to know if there is any way to see who start the sprint, in the same way as iI can see who close it.
Thanks.
We were not able to find a way to pin point who starts a sprint....we ended up limiting permissions to users so only the Product manager/scrum master could start the sprints
Shawn, yes I know that.
But I need that in the momment to de product owner or the scrum master start the sprint, we can view in some parte of the system who did that action, maybe in a kind of log, that´s my exact question
You might be able to use "Automation for Jira" or one of the Scriptrunner addons to monitor for a change to the "sprints" field?
Or perhaps move the issues in the sprint to a certain status when the sprint starts?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.