As a Product Manager, I am working to build a backlog of Epics for a release, defining them, prioritize them, and then begin grooming them with the team (determining how we break down the Epic into User Stories, and further grooming the storeis). However, before I begin bringing the Epic to the team, there are several things I need to have in place. Does the Epic have architectural input? Is there a mock up/wireframe? Does it have customer validation? is the customer and business value well defined?
What I'm trying to do is make a Kanban board for my Epics so I can keep track of which ones need further definition before bringing to the team, but I don't see a way to do this in Jira.
In my previous job I used Rally (for them an Epic is called a Feature) and we had a means to create Feature Kanban board for the Product Management team. Any help here would be great.