I have been trying to read this help but I'm not getthing the Screenshot: Example of JIRA issues macro on a Confluence page found on this site: https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/jira-issues-macro-724765217.html
The steps I have taken is so is: Insert More Content button (+) > JIRA Issue/Filter > Select Macro. Please advise.
Create a filter for open issues in Jira and follow the steps in confluence page to add the issue filter macro
then select the filter created in Jira and hit enter.
Thanks,
Ash
Can those steps be done in this sample page that I created it? If so, how? Is it the same steps?
Jiju,You can do it on any page possibly, you can even type {jira and enter, the same window pops up providing you the search box as mentioned by Ashish, you can enter the filter in this and pull whichever issues you would like to from JIRA.Make sure you have a saved filter in JIRA that you can use it on confluence.You can access any macro around confluence by using this shortcut {macroname Hope this helps.
Yes,
Click on edit as shown.
If this answers your question, please check this is as appoved.
Ash.
So, in this Space, I was invited into - but I do not see a saved filter in JIRA that I can use it on confluence
When I do the steps by clicking the "Edit"- I do not see a saved filter "Open Issues"
In that case, you can directly enter the filter in the search box.
What does this do? I'm sorry here that I'm asking all these questions and hand to be held.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.